Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lackluster Night for American Idol Lacks Luster

Quite a let down on American Idol this week. Where just about everyone nailed their song choice last week, just about everyone missed it this week. The problem: they sang songs they liked rather than songs they could sing well.

My man Anooooop let me down. Good enough, I suppose, but his desire to be a hip-hop artist leaves me cold it's like he's trying too hard. Same for Matt. He was just trying to impress me and I wasn't. Maybe this'll be the week that Megan goes home because this was just another in her string of lazy performances. Danny finally opened it up with a good performance of a song I liked. Allison was only so-so, her first slip, in my view, but I thought her outfit was kinda cute. Shame on Randy for bringing it up. Scott was okay but I wonder if he wasn't blind if he would have made it this far. Still, I liked the song and I like him, blind or not. Poor Li'l is just not living up to her potential. Didn't like the song, didn't like the way she sang it. On the other hand, I don't like Adam but, boy, did he knock it out of the park last night or what? Again! Darn him. And, finally, Kris' version of Ain't No Sunshine was a good take on a good song. He did himself proud.

So three performance I really liked, one I didn't at all and the rest merely okay. Let's see what the voters say.

No comments:

Post a Comment