Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogging Stats

I'm up to 792 visitors now and they're coming from all over. This map gives you a better idea of where they're coming from than if I just listed the places. (Sorry I can't embed the image. Haven't figured out how to post a screen grab just yet.) The European and Asian visitors are a puzzle but the South Florida visitors are well known. (Hi, John!) As well as the Oklahoma City visitors. (Hello to me!)

The most popular entry point? This one. I have no idea why but it seems to bring readers in so I'm glad for it. This was most popular for a while but since Winehouse has been out of the news it's been bumped down to third. Still, why are people looking for Emily Winehouse and not Amy? Beats me.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, whoever your are and wherever your from. I'm grateful for the kindness of your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment