Monday, February 23, 2009

More OYO Rehearsal

I'm back here.

Something different this time:



Rachel's not rehearsing there on the other side of the glass; that's the Oklahoma Youth Philharmonic, which she was a part of last year. The glass divider is new and intended to encompass the sound, I guess, but I'm plugged in to my iPod and I'm hearing everything loud and clear. Beautiful, sure, but I was hoping to log some iPod time, nonetheless. Well, you take your blessings where you can get them.

The view from the building's front window is a little different than three weeks ago:




Daylight, it's called.

I used my cell phone for the pictures and squirted them over using Bluetooth. The internet connection's a little spotty but that could be because there's a bunch of us out there trying to glom onto the free wi-fi. There were 8 devices alone that my Bluetooth doo hickey was picking up.

Rachel and I had a fine ride in - she had her own iPod with her and she indulged me with her 80s playlist. She promised more for the ride home. That's okay. Her company alone is enough to make the ride memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment