Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Facebook Posting

I'd set up a Facebook account (I hope that's a good link; doesn't look right to me but, well, let's see if it works.) some time ago, checking it out as one of the many social media out there to stay in contact with family and friends and maybe clients. As these things happen, I neglected the care and feeding of the site but recently I've been drawn into it and, like here and over on Twitter, I'm having a good time with my very limited involvement. To clutter things up more, I've set up an RSS feed of this site over there so that these posts will magically appear. Super, no? And, heck, while I was at it, I went ahead and re-connected the feed to my Twitter account, so these posts will show up there and in the sidebar right over there on the right as a Twitter update. It'll be like some kind of an endless loop or an echo that never dies or some such thing. I dunno. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment