Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post-Election Blues

Congratulations to President-elect Obama. Not my pick but my President now and we'll just have to look to the next race if he doesn't work out.

It turns out, Emily may have been the most disappointed of us. She watched the returns last night - we opted for a DVD - goodness, that means I should post a review! - but she dutifully reported the results the best she could. She lamented the media bias - when McCain was ahead in the early returns, the media pooh-poohed, but when Obama took over, well, look out, the inevitable had begun. Emily has a life of misery ahead of her being a Conservative. Poor girl.

I'll try to be as fair as possible in my postings about Obama. He deserves at least that. And, who knows, things may actually work out.

Let's get on with things, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment