Tuesday, November 4, 2008

iPod Shuffle Post #10

631. Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris Donkey Town
630. Five For Fighting If God Made You
629. The Band Life Is A Carnival
628. The Beatles The Long And Winding Road
627. Dave Matthews Save Me
626. The Beatles One After 909
625. Bob Dylan If You See Her Say Hello
624. The Band I Shall Be Released
623. The Band Knockin' Lost John
622. The Beatles Don't Ever Change
621. Beethoven Sonata Op 13 in C Minor
620. Sting Forget About The Future
619. Jack Johnson Fortunate Fool
618. Billy Joel I Got To Extremes
617. Don McLean Wonderful Baby
616. Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris Beyond My Wildest Dreams
615. Gorillaz Latin Simone (Que Pasa Contigo)
614. Beck The New Pollution
613. Ceu Roda (Bombay Dub Orchestra's Grateful Dub Radio Mix)

Track 613 was one of those given away by Starbuck's not too long ago in their iTunes promotion. A good track but I have no idea how it differs from the regular mix. These re-mixes get kind of silly, don't they? If you wanted to release a different version, why not release that version and not the others? (Yeah, yeah, I know: marketing. It's like the iPod. Apple invented a great little gadget and then they sell it to you in a kajillion different versions.)

Track 617 I used to sing to the girls when they were babies because, well, they were wonderful babies.

Track 625 comes from my favorite Dylan album, Blood On The Tracks. Looks like I was wrong. I do have other Dylan albums on my iPod. I just don't know how many.

No comments:

Post a Comment