Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Video of Rachel and The Westmoore Color Guard

I'd promised to post some video of Rachel's Color Guard performances but that was when I was confident I'd be able to find something uploaded on Youtube and I could steal it from there. Well, I was wrong. The only videos I could find were from last year. Drat.

Ah, but all isn't lost. From the Westmooreband.com, the Band Boosters site, I bring you this. It's a video of the Westmoore Marching Band's performance at the Putnam City Classic back in September. I can't guarantee the link will work so you may have to go the site itself and I sure as heck haven't been able to figure out how to imbed the video in a post. (I could do that stuff from Youtube.)

Anyway, Rachel's among the Color Guard moving to and fro and tossing their flags in the air and catching them. She, and they, are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment