Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Try to Keep Up With Dennis Miller's Pop Culture References

Here's a taste of why I enjoy Dennis Miller's appearances on the The O'Relly Factor:
Listen, I don't believe President Obama to be anything other than a patriot. I don't think of him as evil, malevolent, Machiavellian or subversive. None of the above. And I most definitely don't think of him as (oh my God!) my black president. He's my president, pure and simple, so please fold the race card back into the deck if your intent at the end of this column was to post a comment trying to Oddjob my carotid artery out with that tired old ploy. What I do think is that the president is just plain wrong in his approach to Fox. I not only think he is wrong, but as we say in the comedian trade, I think he has a "premise problem. . ."

. . . What's wrong with this picture? The waiting room outside Dr. Obama's Snake Oil Emporium is populated by the likes of General McChrystal, the Dalai Lama and Fox News, meanwhile Kadaffi, Chavez and Aqua-velvajad are walking around backstage with All-Access laminates. Not since Lana Turner hooked up with Johnny Stompanato has a great star exhibited such poor taste in men.

Read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment