Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oklahoma City is The Best Place For Business Start Ups

I cryptically tweeted about this but the challenges of Twitter demand a slightly more fleshed out version.

Yesterday, my office partner, Charles, showed me the latest issue of Fortune Small Business magazine. They list the top places in the country for business start-ups and perched atop that list is Oklahoma City. I searched for a link but came up with only this which is the magazine's October, 2009 issue. The article I saw is in the November, 2009 issue. Apparently that issue isn't yet available online so you'll just have to take my word for it. Details to follow.

One bit of advice while we're on the topic of start ups: find a good CPA to consult with. I happen to know pretty good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment