Saturday, October 25, 2008

Appaloosa - Movie Review

It was opening night for High School Musical 3 and Emily found a buddy to see the movie with but when we got there, all of the shows were already sold out. They opted for Beverly Hills Chihuahua while we chose Appaloosa.

A good enough western - we'd seen 3:10 to Yuma again last weekend so that was still in my mind - with a lot more talk than I thought was necessary about what was going to happen or what had just happened. I blame that on Robert Parker, the author of the book the movie is based on, because I find his Spenser books to be the same way. Clara was more forgiving and maybe I'm judging too harshly but, once again, it's the company you watch movies with that counts for more than anything and this was no exception. Plus, the scenery in the movie was nice to look at.

(Emily and her friend enjoyed their movie, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment