Friday, March 20, 2009

A Brief Break

Light day at work today and in the middle of filing season, that's saying something. But it's the end of Spring Break for the girls and we're heading out for the long-promised overnighter to Dallas. It's what they'll have instead of a party to celebrate their birthdays. We'll be back within 30 hours or so, so it'll hardly seem like we're gone at all.

It's a trip less than 200 miles away and they're as giddy as if we're heading to Florida for two weeks. I guess we can all use a break.

Besides the company, I'm looking forward to booking a little book time. Haven't seen the inside of a bookstore in, what, weeks? Yeah, I know, but I like to look. Not that I have anything in mind to buy. Just like to keep in touch with what's out there. And who knows, I might find a bargain.

I'm not bringing my laptop but I may try a post with my Blackberry. Then there's always Twitter. I'm not committing to anything but let's see what happens, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment