Thursday, March 12, 2009

New ‘Idol’ Rule Doesn't Save Departing Singers

Nor could you expect it to, this early in the game; what's the point of saving someone now when we have weeks to go? No one let go now doesn't deserve it. It's the mid to final weeks that'll count and then this rule might come in handy but until then, meh.

I'm sorry to see any of the contestants go and I don't think it was quite time for Jasmine and Jorge but they couldn't last so, well, so long. My vote out would have been the blonde girl with the sleeve tattoo or one of the blander boys but this will work for now. Poor Jorge looked utterly wounded and beautiful Jasmine was in tears. I wonder if they ever dreamed it would come to this.

But my man Anoop is still standing. He's gotta do better next week. Dweebs of the world are pulling for him.

Oh, and it was Rachel who pointed out it was Carrie Underwood singing the buh-bye song. Yay, Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment