Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tweets and Posts

If you're following me on Twitter - and, really, if you aren't, you should be - you may have noticed these blog posts showing up over there as tweets. That's because I've directed the RSS feed over to Twitterfeed and through some kind of magic over there, these posts will now show up as tweets. Yeah, I know, so what? But it helps me keep my pledge about not posting something here that I tweeted about over there and vice-versa. It doesn't count as me repeating myself if I post over here first, right?

And here's the mind-bending thing about all of it: when I post something here, it'll be tweeted over there, to eventually show up again over here in the right gadget on the right that posts my tweets. Good thing I didn't do it the other way around - where tweets become posts which become tweets which becomes - well, you get the idea. I'd be stuck in some kind of infinite loop of posting.

Anyway, I just wanted to point that out so you know that I know what's going on. Oh, and to say I'm still enjoying myself immensely on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment