Saturday, September 19, 2009

iTunes Art

Hey, what happened to my iTunes art? I downloaded the newest version of iTunes, synched my iPod and thought I was good to go. Well, I was good to go except for the annoying change in my album art. iTunes was good enough to make the judgement for me to swap out what I had with whatever it has. So the original art for Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks is no longer the Blood on the Tracks album cover, which is the source of those tracks and not iTunes, has been replaced with iTunes' album cover and a current picture of Dylan himself. Which, while Dylans's never been a matinee idol, he's really beginning to look a little skeevy.

Oh, I'm sure there's a way for me to restore the original album art but I really can't be bothered. I'm just surprised that iTunes, which prides itself in ease of friendly use, has taken such a controlling hand in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment