Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rachel Sings the National Anthem

Rachel auditioned for and snagged the task of singing the National Anthem at the girls' volleyball South/West Showdown at school last night. Have I got blurry video of the occasion that picks up several seconds into the song? I do!

I was shooting with my Sony camcorder in one hand but since the video format isn't compatible with any known video editing software I had to use the video feature of the still camera. That accounts for the blurriness and late start and - what that? Just get on with the video?

Okie doke. Here it is:



Look, I warned you about the video quality. The audio, well, hey, that's not so bad.

She did a bang up job and we're of the completely unbiased opinion that she should sing the Anthem at every occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment