Monday, September 7, 2009

The Real First Anniversary of this Blog

This weekend marks the real start of this blog. As I posted then:
This blog? Keeping track of stuff, mostly. The various goings on of the family. 'net prowling. Things that delight or vex the soul. I'll post 'em here and see where it leads. Could be fun, might even be interesting but no guarantees. Come around often and let me know what you think, okay?

First up, posting the pictures in real time that I've uploaded to Picasa from the computer and from my Blackberry - that is, the dates of the pictures will be the dates of the posts - so things might get a little strange around here for a while. Meaning this post will closer to the top while the others, though posted later, will be at the bottom, as if they were posted earlier.

Make sense? Don't worry. Just go along for the ride and let's see what happens together.

Lots to do. Shall we start?

For the most part, I've met my intentions. But I can do better. Hope you come around to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment