Saturday, May 23, 2009

iTunes Playlist - Halfway There

I'm halfway through my journey through the complete playlist of music on my iPod - track 1012 was Letting Love Go by Everything But The Girl. (Yeah, I know, only 2025 tunes. Call me a lightweight, I don't care.)

It's taken me 3.5 months to get here - I've only been a casual listener so my progress has been pretty good actually. I'd like to step things up, though, not because I want to get through this project but because I enjoy listening to my iPod so immensely. What with work and parental responsibilities and looking out after the dogs in morning (How does looking after the dogs keep me from listening to my iPod? It just does, okay?)about the only time I've been able to listen is when I'm in the car alone. If I try, I think I can find additional time. Let's see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment