Monday, May 4, 2009

2,000th Visitor

My 2,000th visitor came yesterday from somewhere in Russia at 11:18 a.m. Here's what brought him here, a perennial favorite though my stats show that this page has now surpassed by that one. I imagine visitors to both pages are probably disappointed when they find they're not quite what their search terms are about. (This page remains the most popular. Disney rocks!) It took me nearly 9 months to get my 1,000th visitor so I'm glad to see I'm doing something to get another 1,000 folks to come on by in one-third the time.

Many thanks to my Russian visitor, and to all the rest of you who take time from your busy day to drop by to see what blather I've managed to post. I'll be marking my first year of blogging in a few weeks and I've had some fun doing this. I hope you've had some fun, too. After all, what's the point of doing this if it ain't fun?

Now, let's see how fast I can get to the my 3,000th hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment