Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emptying the Blackberry

It's been a while since I've posted pictures from my Blackberry. Let's take a look and see what I've got.

Another shot of Rachel's OYO rehearsal. This picture was taken a few weeks after the last one I posted. The glass partition was down and the OYO was rehearsing rather than the OYP. (What? You don't know the difference? Clearly, the OYO is far superior than the OYP. There's bad blood between the two groups, a rivalry that goes back years. Kidding!) The light that filled the room was spectacular; I could only catch a bit of it:

 


Heading to the side of the house one evening to wheel the trash cans to the curb, I caught this sunset. And basketball goal. And pickup truck. Art in the suburbs! Extra grainy photograph at no extra charge, thanks to the digital zoom:

 


Flash forward to Mother's Day. A trip to The Cheesecake Factory means a treat for everyone. Shhh. Grandma's sleeping. Emily's not so sure; she knows Grandma can be as sly as a fox so you've gotta keep an eye on her:

 


Both Emily and Grandma are hungry. Sooo hungry. When will they eat? When? Oh, they can almost taste the pasta:

 


Gangsta style!

 


Grandma laughing at a joke told only five minutes before:

 


Mo' gangsta style!

 


Gangsta style with Grandpa! Who's looking a little, er, toasted, man:

 


And that's about all I've got for now. I'll try to do better; my Blackberry's got a pretty good camera for a cell phone. Just because the pictures I take with it don't turn out is more a function of the user than the appliance itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment